CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

So I lost my phone today. That isn't good.  I was going to get a new phone in a month anyway, but now I don't think I can wait that long.  I remember the days (three hours ago) when I had my phone.  Times were simpler then.  It is a quickly fading memory of when I could just reach over and grab my phone to send a text or call someone.  *sob*  There's a void in my soul.  It's like my third hand got cut off.  So I was looking at these two phones and I can't decide which one I like more.  Well, I know which one I like more, but I have questions about it.  Here they are:






















I really like the first one, but it is a little more expensive.  I don't know why.  And the second one is a smart phone, which I really don't need at this point.  I oh so very badly want the first one though because it is black and green which are fabulous colors together.  And I don't think I want the same phone as Kevin.  Not that it's a bad thing, I just want my own phone.

4 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

Oh poor, pathetic Megan, ye who have lost thine phone, peace be unto your soul, for verily thou canst survive yet a little. I'm sorry for your untimely disability. May you speedily recover.

Megsley said...

WOOHOO!! I GOT THE BLACK ONE AND I AM OH SO VERY MAN EXCITED!!

Stephen Stacey said...

So Meg,

In a few months it will have been a year since your last blog post, at which point your blog may become attached to my "most sucky blog" list. Trust me, you don't want that...

Stephen Stacey said...

Wow. That comment was written by me almost two years ago. Meg, you seriously need to get a handle on updating this sucker.